Miranda Kerr Fan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

America's Next Top Model

+2
taniixx
paz2992
6 posters

Go down

America's Next Top Model Empty America's Next Top Model

Post  paz2992 Sat Mar 21, 2009 4:57 pm

I know there is a thread about Australia's next top model, so i just wanted to do one for the American.

Right now i'm watching cycle 12.
but for always my favourite cycle was cycle 9. absolutly green cycle! America's Next Top Model 316520

anyone besides me watches the show?
paz2992
paz2992

Female Number of posts : 689
Registration date : 2009-02-02

http://lovingvogue.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

America's Next Top Model Empty Re: America's Next Top Model

Post  taniixx Sat Mar 21, 2009 6:58 pm

I used to love it, but LivingTV just repeat cycles. No new ones, so I stopped watching it. Neutral
taniixx
taniixx

Female Number of posts : 1016
Registration date : 2008-10-22

Back to top Go down

Post  paz2992 Sat Mar 21, 2009 7:06 pm

taniixx wrote:I used to love it, but LivingTV just repeat cycles. No new ones, so I stopped watching it. Neutral

yeah i know, i used to watch them in Sony Entertainment TV. but they go so slow... i think they are in cycle 10. and in RED TV they repeat the 6 first cycles always. so now i just watch them in internet. all the cycles are in youtube. Wink
paz2992
paz2992

Back to top Go down

Post  taniixx Sat Mar 21, 2009 7:23 pm

paz2992 wrote:
taniixx wrote:I used to love it, but LivingTV just repeat cycles. No new ones, so I stopped watching it. Neutral

yeah i know, i used to watch them in Sony Entertainment TV. but they go so slow... i think they are in cycle 10. and in RED TV they repeat the 6 first cycles always. so now i just watch them in internet. all the cycles are in youtube. Wink

Yeah, EVERYTHING is on youtube. LOL America's Next Top Model 360743 America's Next Top Model 360743

The best thing about ANTM is the bitching. Love it! America's Next Top Model 316520
taniixx
taniixx

Back to top Go down

Post  paz2992 Sat Mar 21, 2009 8:15 pm

taniixx wrote:The best thing about ANTM is the bitching. Love it! America's Next Top Model 316520

yeah in every cycle there is a bitch. my favourite bitch... mm defiantly Melrose. she was my favourite in cycle 7(with Brooke, but she got eliminated really soon). i got so mad when she got the 2nd place. Neutral and when CariDee step up in her dress, Shocked
paz2992
paz2992

Back to top Go down

Post  Jessica Sat Mar 21, 2009 8:49 pm

I use to watch it, and Brazil's next top model

Sony Entertainment TV the ANTM is in the cycle 9 Sad so i started to watch the cycle 11 on Megavideo, love the 4th episode :cheers:
Jessica
Jessica

Female Number of posts : 878
Registration date : 2009-02-24

http://honeydoom.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  paz2992 Sat Mar 21, 2009 9:01 pm

Jessica wrote:Sony Entertainment TV the ANTM is in the cycle 9 Sad so i started to watch the cycle 11 on Megavideo, love the 4th episode :cheers:

cycle 9, my favourite cycle!!! Heather was my favourite, and then Chantal. i hated scandaleshia Shocked
paz2992
paz2992

Back to top Go down

Post  isabel89 Sat Mar 21, 2009 9:20 pm

I haven't watched the last few cycles. But my favorites were the first ones, especially cycles 2, 3,4 and 5. I loved Yoanna from cycle 2 and Nicole from cycle 5. Wink
isabel89
isabel89

Female Number of posts : 644
Registration date : 2008-06-25

Back to top Go down

Post  paz2992 Sat Mar 21, 2009 10:27 pm

isabel89 wrote:I haven't watched the last few cycles. But my favorites were the first ones, especially cycles 2, 3,4 and 5. I loved Yoanna from cycle 2 and Nicole from cycle 5. Wink

aww nicole was lovely. and bree, gosh i hated her. and i really liked Kyle. she had the best walk.

Shocked i just heard that next ANTM cycle 13 will be from 5'7" or under! they'll smaller models!! i'm so happy, they would totally represent us(or at least me) we are small, but we have a great body Very Happy lol!
paz2992
paz2992

Back to top Go down

Post  kito09 Sat Mar 21, 2009 10:51 pm

^lol, I dont watch this show... But 5'7 and under as a model?? Neutral

anyways, I think this show is just for entertainment. nothing more, the show completely mispresents the fashion world, and in other words unrealistic, I have yet to see them make a "top model" out of any of the girls Rolling Eyes

I just watch the australian one, its just as entertaining and less cringe worthy and at least they made a top model. bounce
kito09
kito09

Female Number of posts : 1720
Registration date : 2008-06-24

Back to top Go down

Post  paz2992 Sat Mar 21, 2009 10:58 pm

kito09 wrote:^lol, I dont watch this show... But 5'7 and under as a model?? Neutral

anyways, I think this show is just for entertainment. nothing more, the show completely mispresents the fashion world, and in other words unrealistic, I have yet to see them make a "top model" out of any of the girls Rolling Eyes

I just watch the australian one, its just as entertaining and less cringe worthy and at least they made a top model. bounce

yeap its true, no one really gets that succesfull as a model after winning. but i really have a great time watching it. America's Next Top Model 360743
paz2992
paz2992

Back to top Go down

Post  taniixx Sun Mar 22, 2009 10:50 am

paz2992 wrote:
taniixx wrote:The best thing about ANTM is the bitching. Love it! America's Next Top Model 316520

yeah in every cycle there is a bitch. my favourite bitch... mm defiantly Melrose. she was my favourite in cycle 7(with Brooke, but she got eliminated really soon). i got so mad when she got the 2nd place. Neutral and when CariDee step up in her dress, Shocked

OMG! I LOVED hating Melrose! America's Next Top Model 316520 Twisted Evil I was really happy CariDee won! But now I hate her. America's Next Top Model 378493 lol.
taniixx
taniixx

Back to top Go down

Post  Vanessaxox Mon Mar 22, 2010 1:30 pm

I liked the fact that Tyra made the new series to be no taller than 5'7... but its kinda funny how the winner ended up being 5'7 which is an acceptable hight for a model..it was just kinda waste of time ...but i do like who they picked. nicole fox- shes got lovely hair:

America's Next Top Model 2ih5ys8
Vanessaxox
Vanessaxox

Female Number of posts : 118
Registration date : 2010-03-22

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down