Miranda Kerr Fan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Miranda's B-Roll Interview / Photoshoot Footage Promoting the 2010 Swimwear Collection for VS

4 posters

Go down

Miranda's B-Roll Interview / Photoshoot Footage Promoting the 2010 Swimwear Collection for VS Empty Miranda's B-Roll Interview / Photoshoot Footage Promoting the 2010 Swimwear Collection for VS

Post  Ventura Sat Jan 02, 2010 8:22 am

hope this's the right place for the video
Ventura
Ventura

Female Number of posts : 328
Registration date : 2009-08-03

Back to top Go down

Miranda's B-Roll Interview / Photoshoot Footage Promoting the 2010 Swimwear Collection for VS Empty Re: Miranda's B-Roll Interview / Photoshoot Footage Promoting the 2010 Swimwear Collection for VS

Post  kito09 Sat Jan 02, 2010 8:27 am

Beautiful! Thank you!

Miranda looks very vibrant and wonderful here. I don't know why the same posters on that forum, say she is less enthusiastic about VS in this interview. there really trying to pin them against each other, aren't they? I would be tired and not up to par as well if I was shooting ALL day. Rolling Eyes
kito09
kito09

Female Number of posts : 1720
Registration date : 2008-06-24

Back to top Go down

Miranda's B-Roll Interview / Photoshoot Footage Promoting the 2010 Swimwear Collection for VS Empty Re: Miranda's B-Roll Interview / Photoshoot Footage Promoting the 2010 Swimwear Collection for VS

Post  mayfrayn Tue Feb 09, 2010 6:23 am

Miranda Kerr speaks to Jonathon Moran about the Macquarie Bank guy, Valentines Day and fashion.
http://player.video.news.com.au/news/#f09RQGnvoo_t0fomjzzLxJM3F_H_6m6f
mayfrayn
mayfrayn

Female Number of posts : 1209
Registration date : 2008-07-07

http://community.livejournal.com/bestorlando/

Back to top Go down

Post  Hautelawgirl Fri Feb 19, 2010 2:44 am

The Interviewer was really polite Razz. I like how he said "lover" instead of "Orlanda" . Miranda's B-Roll Interview / Photoshoot Footage Promoting the 2010 Swimwear Collection for VS 86288
Hautelawgirl
Hautelawgirl

Female Number of posts : 169
Registration date : 2009-09-22

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down