Miranda Kerr Fan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Twilight!!!

+8
mayfrayn
LimaSecret
taniixx
paz2992
Nanda
Emily
chartreuse
kito09
12 posters

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Twilight!!! Empty Twilight!!!

Post  kito09 Tue Jul 29, 2008 4:17 am

*EDIT* - now you can vote on your favorite caracter! team Jacob or team Edward ?

Its a beautiful book story!!! Its really amazing!
All my friends have read this book and are obsessed with it and they have been trying to get me to read it so i borrowed it of my friend and read the whole book and fell in love!!! Im up to the second book "New moon" im still in the middle of reading it!

Its about this girl named bella whos mother is getting remarried so bella has to move in with her dad who lives in this small town called forks, and as she is there she falls in love with this breath taking guy named edward who goes to her school but he happens to be a vampire and he falls in love with her, and he is scared to be with her sometimes because his a vampire and he craves her blood, but he doesnt want to hurt her because he cant live with out her and he trys protecting her... I dont think im explaining this properly but the book is great and the way the author describes there relation ship is breath taking! my heart was racing in every scene!

i love this book its my new obsession! the movie is coming out next year! cant wait. if you havent read the book, then read it!
kito09
kito09

Female Number of posts : 1720
Registration date : 2008-06-24

Back to top Go down

Twilight!!! Empty Re: Twilight!!!

Post  chartreuse Tue Jul 29, 2008 1:09 pm

I've gone off this book lately. I used to love it but the hatred against the wolves have put me off. The Cullens and Bella annoy me, the Cullens because they are too perfect, I believe the term in the roleplay world would be "Mary Sues", and Bella because.. well.. She's just annoying. She has two especially hawt men after her, ones who risk their life for her and can protect her from any danger, and yet she still acts as if the weight of the world is on her shoulders, and all she cares about it sex with Edward.

I personally love the quilettes <3 Especially Jake xD No duh. And I also am a huge fan of Victoria, because she just rocks. And is a redhead, which makes her rock even more. And is bonkers, which duplicates the rocking points. But yeah, anyway, Jake is my favourite, Victoria is my second favourite. Full stop?
chartreuse
chartreuse

Female Number of posts : 539
Registration date : 2008-06-27

http://www.blueberry-bubble.net

Back to top Go down

Post  kito09 Tue Jul 29, 2008 5:50 pm

LOL, im still up to the second book in, im up to the part where edward leaves bella, i dont get that part, first he says he cant live with out her and then he tells her to stay away from him... Oh well lol

but i LOVE edward! Im am a huge edward fan but im warming up to jacob... he seems to be there for bella, and keep her mind of things...

But ill wait to the end of the second book to judge if course
kito09
kito09

Back to top Go down

Post  kito09 Tue Aug 05, 2008 5:27 am

I finished reading New moon 2 days ago, I liked it... not as good as the first one but close.
I really am starting to love jacob! by every new chapter i just love him more! not as much as edward but close Razz Im read eclipse im up to chapter 5. edward seems alittle overprotected so far :scratch:

Anyways My friend was upset about rob getting casted as edward, she really wanted gaspard to play him... so i searched him up and shes right! Gaspard should have been playing edward... he really has the out of the world perfect beauty that edward was described as in the books. I relized that he was the guy on the vouge cover with doutzen... I must say his my new obbsession His unbelievably gourgous!!!!!

p.s i dont mind rob playing edward, he might not be as attractive as gaspard... but im sure he can act and thats what should really matter... but still i wish gaspard or Hayden Christensen got the part... Rolling Eyes
kito09
kito09

Back to top Go down

Post  chartreuse Wed Aug 06, 2008 1:45 pm

I'm reading Breaking Dawn now, and I'm hating Bella more and more as I get through the book.. She's so irritating >.<

Jake still rocks though <3
chartreuse
chartreuse

Back to top Go down

Post  kito09 Sat Aug 09, 2008 8:47 pm

Your up to breaking dawn! How is it? is it great? Im up to chapter 26 of eclipse... ive been so busy lately... i just ordered breaking dawn. cant wait! But so far twilight was the best out of the series....
kito09
kito09

Back to top Go down

Post  chartreuse Sat Aug 09, 2008 10:58 pm

I read the other three books last year, so I didn't have any catching up to do Smile

So far, Breaking Dawn is my favourite, but I think that's because of Jake's involvement.. But yeah, I'm not saying any more than that cos of spoilers and stuff =)

Loads of people are saying that it's like bad fanfic though Sad
chartreuse
chartreuse

Back to top Go down

Post  kito09 Sun Aug 10, 2008 12:07 pm

Thanks for not spoiling it for me jess Very Happy i just finished eclipse! finally, i feel sorry for edward. bella is kind of getting anoying! i cant wait to read breaking dawn, I like jacob i dont understand why alot of people hate him, if it wasnt for him bella would have been depressed and lonely for much longer and that burning hole in her chest would have gotten worser. he was there for her in her time of need, He is really great, i dont understand the hate... my friend really hates jacob i dont understand though, she says he gets in the way too much but oh well... what do you think about the acters playing them? im really happy about the actors playing jasper and alice! jaspers cute! i also like robert playing edward even though i much prefer some one like gaspard or Hayden Christensen, but i still like robert! Very Happy
kito09
kito09

Back to top Go down

Post  chartreuse Sun Aug 10, 2008 5:42 pm

At first I was appalled at the majority of choices, but when you watch them in interviews you see how totally into it they are.. And it totally restored my faith in the actors and the casting directors.

They all look like they're going to be fab, especially the Quileute wolves and James/Victoria.

I still don't understand why the made Laurent a black guy with dreadlocks though :/

I mean, I know they want it to be racially friendly, but he's supposed to be a pale, greasy guy with brown hair.
chartreuse
chartreuse

Back to top Go down

Post  kito09 Sun Aug 10, 2008 6:08 pm

Yea im pretty much okay with most of the actors... i just dont understand the choice for rosalie, isnt she ment to be a stunner? the girl thats playing her is not a stunner... i geuss we have to wait for the movie to make a full judgement. do they introduce the Quileute boys in the movie? I thought the movie was based on the first book and Quileute boys werent even in the first book. or do they put new moon and twilight together?
kito09
kito09

Back to top Go down

Post  chartreuse Mon Aug 11, 2008 2:44 pm

They were in the first book Smile At the beach, and Jake was in it again at the prom.

I watched an interview with the ones playing Sam, Jake and.. Embry ((I think)) and Jake and Embry's actors were joking about saying they were like, pre pubescent because they weren't wolves yet, even though the actors are like.. seventeen, sixteen or whatever.
chartreuse
chartreuse

Back to top Go down

Post  kito09 Mon Aug 11, 2008 9:21 pm

Oh, i meant the werewolves, was sam and embry in twilight? Oh yea the tribe was at the beach thing in La push, now i remember. I cant wait for the movieeee! its coming out in january the 8th here in australia Sad
Have you finished breaking dawn yet? I just got it, im up to bellas story, chapter 2 Long night. Im confused about how you have sex with a vampire, wouldnt it be... difficult Neutral
kito09
kito09

Back to top Go down

Post  chartreuse Tue Aug 12, 2008 1:32 pm

I just finished it this morning Very Happy

And, it wouldn't really be difficult, I suppose, just potentially painful.
chartreuse
chartreuse

Back to top Go down

Post  kito09 Tue Aug 12, 2008 8:06 pm

Oh your finished Twilight!!! 316520 Im still reading Sad AHH bellas preggers! I was honestly shocked.

having sex with a vampire would be really painful because there so cold and hard, I was just trying to find the right word to use, and difficult sounded more appropiate lol, I feel sorry for edward and jacob so far... *leaves to read more* Laughing
kito09
kito09

Back to top Go down

Post  kito09 Sun Aug 17, 2008 2:44 am

Almost finished breaking dawn!
I have been so beasy lately... only a few chapters to goo!

I just watched a couple of you tube videos of the cast and i must say rob is HOTTT, im in love with his british accent!! I love rob. And the guy thats playing jacob, taylor lautner is hotter!! his abs are amazing and his only a year older then me YAYY! His really cute and his teeth are... too perfect Shocked

Anyways, i like the casting choices for edward and jacob!! I dont really like the choice for bella though... i imagined her differently Suspect and her voice is too deep. oh well as long as they can act and the chemestry is good then im happy Very Happy
kito09
kito09

Back to top Go down

Post  chartreuse Sun Aug 17, 2008 8:15 pm

I feel SO picky when people say 'british accent' xD There are hundreds of accents here, y'know Wink I feel the need to say, because foreign people always say they want a british accent when they mean like.. an upper class english one :/ I'm not even sure what part of england. But that makes me a hypocrite because I group the majority of American accents together too.. *bops self on the head* And now I'm rambling, yay.

See, I thought Taylor was quite odd looking, his eyes are reeeally small. He seems really cool in the interviews and stuff though, so I don't really care. Just the fact that he's playing Jake makes him cool, because Jake is one of the coolest guys ever, because all of the best guys are fictional. Laughing

Have you seen the clip uploaded of the dance studio scene? Cam does a brilliant job as James too, I luffles the Nomads <3 And Rachelle was in Charmed, played Olivia Callaway, which also makes her rock. I don't even know if I've said any of this, I'm talking about it on so many forums that I've lost track. xD
chartreuse
chartreuse

Back to top Go down

Post  kito09 Mon Aug 18, 2008 2:18 am

Haha, I dont really know the difference between a britsh upper class accent and lower class, all i know is that its a british accent Embarassed

Ahhh, taylor is really cute! i LOVE him. he makes me LOVE jacob more then i already do! And i love that his so out going in interviews! I just watched an interview with him, and the interviewer is like whats your favourite line from the book and his like "My favourite line in the book would have to be when jacob goes to bella, 'does my half naked body bother you?" Something like that and then the interviewer tells him to deliver the line and then he looks at the camera, and then he says "Does my half naked body bother you" and i died! he was so hot, and the look he gave when he said that! Ahhh! im acting like such a fan girl Rolling Eyes

lol, anyways yes i did see that scene where james bited her, cam is a brillant james! I remember him from the oc... he plays evil soooo good Laughing
kito09
kito09

Back to top Go down

Post  Emily Sat Oct 11, 2008 12:50 pm

I'm so happy for this film!!
I adore the twilight saga!!
Some pictures for you find in the net....
OOOHHH, EDWARD!!!! Twilight!!! 39180

Twilight!!! Th_39991_Szenenbild_t17_122_36loTwilight!!! Th_39994_Szenenbild_t26_122_978loTwilight!!! Th_40000_Szenenbild_t28_122_541loTwilight!!! Th_40006_twilight-movie-11.jpg_122_1179lo
Twilight!!! Th_40018_vlcsnap-00048_122_846lo
Emily
Emily

Number of posts : 44
Registration date : 2008-10-11

http://mirandakerrfan.net/

Back to top Go down

Post  kito09 Sun Oct 12, 2008 1:35 am

Oh thank you emily! Welcome to the forum Razz Smile

I love the twilight Serious too! its amazing! And ohhhhh isnt edward sexxyy! Shocked

Cant wait for the movie to come out! Have you watched the official and final Trailer Shocked
kito09
kito09

Back to top Go down

Post  Nanda Sun Oct 12, 2008 12:30 pm

welcome to the forum Emily!

the only reason i got interested on twilight was because of this thread Surprised
i really like the first book but i think all the others are really annoying to read.
can't wait for the movie!
Nanda
Nanda
Admin

Female Number of posts : 1471
Registration date : 2008-06-23

https://mirandakerrfan.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Emily Sun Oct 12, 2008 12:44 pm

Thank you for the welcome! Twilight!!! 990167

For the trailer, I've seen the first and I liked it, It's amazing, with some actions, not a stupid lovely romance that I thought to see... however, I haven't seen the last.... I don't want to see all, I'm waiting to go at the cinema and see my Edward on the big screen!!
Emily
Emily

Number of posts : 44
Registration date : 2008-10-11

http://mirandakerrfan.net/

Back to top Go down

Post  kito09 Sun Oct 12, 2008 10:14 pm

Ahhh nanda you read the book because of this thread, YAY!! Twilight!!! 316520 Twilight!!! 316520

Its nice aye, and I %100 agree with you. the other books after twilight is... :scratch: BAD

And you guys should watch the final trailer, its 2 mintues long.. and guess what, they show the kiss Twilight!!! 316520 Twilight!!! 954660
kito09
kito09

Back to top Go down

Post  chartreuse Sun Oct 19, 2008 3:25 pm

I can't wait for the film. There are some great new promo pics on http://bellaandedward.com/

Twilight!!! Bej9rp Twilight!!! Voa3df Twilight!!! Dzb7mu Twilight!!! Imusd2 Twilight!!! 293asg4
chartreuse
chartreuse

Back to top Go down

Post  kito09 Sat Nov 01, 2008 7:59 am

Ohh thanks for the picss jess! Taylor lautner is soooo cute!
kito09
kito09

Back to top Go down

Post  chartreuse Sun Nov 09, 2008 2:56 pm

Me and my friends are organising a cinema get together on the release date, because that also happens to be our last day of school before we break up for Christmas ((It's released on 19th December here)) and so it'll be like a "yay! no more stress!" kind of celebration thingy.

I just made a list of everyone who said they wanted to come.
Seventeen people.
Seventeen.

How the flip are we all going to get there?

I bet the cinema staff will love us too xD Seventeen people aged between fifteen and nineteen, rocking. We were planning on dressing up too, but I think that idea has fizzled away.

I might make a custom t-shirt though.
chartreuse
chartreuse

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next