Miranda Kerr Fan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Supernatural

4 posters

Go down

Supernatural Empty Supernatural

Post  Datura Sun Jul 06, 2008 7:39 am

Two brothers who travel over US to hunt spirits, demons and other weird things

Sam Winchester actes by Jared Padalecki
Dean Winchester by Jensen Ackles

My favorite Tv show since Buffy

What do you think about it?
Datura
Datura

Female Number of posts : 72
Registration date : 2008-07-01

Back to top Go down

Supernatural Empty Re: Supernatural

Post  kito09 Sun Jul 06, 2008 7:42 am

LOL, i love scary movies and stuff, so i like this show, its sometimes gives me nightmares, i must admit, but overall i love this show, ive missed a couple of episodes though, but i swear the brothers are like Embarassed Embarassed
kito09
kito09

Female Number of posts : 1720
Registration date : 2008-06-24

Back to top Go down

Post  Datura Sun Jul 06, 2008 7:53 am

OMFG you do nightmares cos' of SN? Shocked
My mother is afraid too but I don't understand it's soft it's not like horror films with a lot of blood and monsters...

I love the relationship between two brothers and I love Dean and his jokes, I watched three seasons but the last is too sad Sad
Datura
Datura

Back to top Go down

Post  kito09 Sun Jul 06, 2008 7:56 am

really, is it really sad i remeber the father episode was pretty sad!

i get abit scared but not as much as movies like The ring, i couldnt go to sleep for 3 weeks, that scared me!!
haha
kito09
kito09

Back to top Go down

Post  Datura Tue Jul 08, 2008 2:44 am

Yeah Daddy Winchester Supernatural 86288 I was crazy when he came back, I jumped on my bed XD And Dean is do fun, he is perfect, yeah I'm in love ...

I love horror films but the ring it's special, maybe cos' Samara get out of the TV, after you can't look your Tv like before XD
I love vampires films, I'm waiting for Twilight for the moment , you know ?
Datura
Datura

Back to top Go down

Post  kito09 Tue Jul 08, 2008 3:53 am

Oh twilight, my friends read the books and she loves them shes asking me to read them shes says there great, i want to read them soon! i watched the ring and the ring 2 that was scary now everytime i turn off the TV i have to look back to see if shes coming out, but it doesnt scare me anymore Mad
kito09
kito09

Back to top Go down

Post  kito09 Mon Jul 21, 2008 3:44 am

I Just finished reading the first book(Twilight) and i LOVE it!!!
i loveeeeee edward and bella!!!!!!!!!!
kito09
kito09

Back to top Go down

Post  paz2992 Sun May 17, 2009 9:20 pm

i really used to watch these show, but i stop seing it after the end of 3rd season, is that i couldnt handle seen Dean suffering like that Crying or Very sad (Dean is my favouriteee Very Happy im so inlove with him! )

but a friend of mine was about to kill me if i didnt continue watching the series, so after seen the complete 2 seasons of The Big Bang Theory, i begun watching SN from the first season!! Supernatural 316520

i cant stop watching it right now, is just so addictiveee!!! Twisted Evil Laughing
paz2992
paz2992

Female Number of posts : 689
Registration date : 2009-02-02

http://lovingvogue.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post  chartreuse Sun May 17, 2009 11:26 pm

I want to watch, but I'm too scared to, to be honest. Razz My friend lent me the first two series, and the corpse in the water one freaked me out for months. She thinks the Bloody Mary one was scarier, I didn't, but I still don't like to look in mirrors that much anymore. xD

Paz, I loooove BBT <3 My Dad keeps comparing me to Sheldon. Very Happy
chartreuse
chartreuse

Female Number of posts : 539
Registration date : 2008-06-27

http://www.blueberry-bubble.net

Back to top Go down

Post  paz2992 Mon May 18, 2009 12:39 am

chartreuse wrote:I want to watch, but I'm too scared to, to be honest. Razz My friend lent me the first two series, and the corpse in the water one freaked me out for months. She thinks the Bloody Mary one was scarier, I didn't, but I still don't like to look in mirrors that much anymore. xD

Paz, I loooove BBT <3 My Dad keeps comparing me to Sheldon. Very Happy

oh my god jess, for real i use to be soo afraid of that kind of programs but now i really dont. here in chile we used to have the Bloody Mary story, but in a different version. was a girl who's name was Veronica and if you said her name in front of a mirror 7 times at 0.00 am. she would appear with a pair of scissors (cuz like that she died) and obviously kill you.

i dont really believe in those stories, but just for safety, i wouldn ever say bloody mary 3 times or veronica 7 times in front of a mirror Laughing

but i totally recomend you the series, you just have to keep watching them. they are totally addictive, and the winchester brothers, ooh my Twisted Evil Laughing

lol. i'm so inlove with Sheldooon. Sheldon & Raj my favourite characters from TBBT, i cant wait for september, 3rd season! Supernatural 316520
paz2992
paz2992

Female Number of posts : 689
Registration date : 2009-02-02

http://lovingvogue.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum