Miranda Kerr Fan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Lord of the Rings

5 posters

Go down

The Lord of the Rings Empty The Lord of the Rings

Post  paz2992 Sun Apr 26, 2009 9:37 pm

i'm a big fan of these movies, actually they are my favourites, right now im watching The Return of the King.

anyone else here likes these movies too?
paz2992
paz2992

Female Number of posts : 689
Registration date : 2009-02-02

http://lovingvogue.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

The Lord of the Rings Empty Re: The Lord of the Rings

Post  kito09 Sun Apr 26, 2009 10:29 pm

Ive never watched lord of the rings :ninja: so I wouldnt know if I like it :dontknow: Neutral
kito09
kito09

Female Number of posts : 1720
Registration date : 2008-06-24

Back to top Go down

Post  anyathe Sun Apr 26, 2009 11:51 pm

I fell in love with Lotr when I was 11. (am 25 now.) My dream was for them to wait long enough to turn the books into films, and then I would be able to play Eowyn.

Well ... I WAS old enough, but I never got that long-awaited phone call...!

I'm really happy with the films. I actually went in costume to the Premieres, I'm a bit of a nerd when it comes to Lotr.
anyathe
anyathe

Female Number of posts : 240
Registration date : 2009-01-27

Back to top Go down

Post  isabel89 Mon Apr 27, 2009 11:59 am

I LOOOVE THESE MOVIES! I think everything about them is perfect. Though I must admit that when I saw FOTR I didn't like it because I couldn't understand anything. But the next time I saw it and paid attention to it I became obsessed! Razz

I have all three Extended Edition dvds and I recently made one of my friends a fan after he saw them for the first time. Laughing
isabel89
isabel89

Female Number of posts : 644
Registration date : 2008-06-25

Back to top Go down

Post  taniixx Mon Apr 27, 2009 12:41 pm

I love LOTR! I haven't read any of the books but I've seen all three movies. My fave is Return of the King. Legolas and that giant elephant thing, BEST SCENE EVER. Period
taniixx
taniixx

Female Number of posts : 1016
Registration date : 2008-10-22

Back to top Go down

Post  paz2992 Mon Apr 27, 2009 10:19 pm

kito09 wrote:Ive never watched lord of the rings :ninja: so I wouldnt know if I like it :dontknow: Neutral

oh kito you must watch them, they are such great movies. i'm in love with them! :dribble:
paz2992
paz2992

Back to top Go down

Post  anyathe Mon Apr 27, 2009 10:23 pm

Read the books!! Seriously. The movies will mean so much more when you can pick up so many things that aren't explicitly explained in the film. It's like ... watching the movie is like standing inside a house looking at the view through the window. Reading the books is like opening the door and going outside. XD
anyathe
anyathe

Back to top Go down

Post  paz2992 Mon Apr 27, 2009 10:28 pm

anyathe wrote:I fell in love with Lotr when I was 11. (am 25 now.) My dream was for them to wait long enough to turn the books into films, and then I would be able to play Eowyn.

I'm really happy with the films. I actually went in costume to the Premieres, I'm a bit of a nerd when it comes to Lotr.

11! wow you are really a big fan. i just get to know the movies and books when i was like 13 years old (im 16 now) when i begun reading The Hobbit in school.

to bad you werent cast as Eowyn.(imagine yourself hunging up with Viggo and Orlando Razz )
well is nice to be that nerdy, im really a nerd sometimes my wish would be seen LOTR on theathers, but when they debut i wasnt into them, and i really didn understand them... Sad
paz2992
paz2992

Back to top Go down

Post  anyathe Mon Apr 27, 2009 10:31 pm

paz2992 wrote:
anyathe wrote:I fell in love with Lotr when I was 11. (am 25 now.) My dream was for them to wait long enough to turn the books into films, and then I would be able to play Eowyn.

11! wow you are really a big fan. i just get to know the movies and books when i was like 13 years old (im 16 now) when i begun reading The Hobbit in school.

to bad you werent cast as Eowyn.(imagine yourself hunging up with Viggo and Orlando Razz )
well is nice to be that nerdy, im really a nerd sometimes my wish would be seen LOTR on theathers, but when they debut i wasnt into them, and i really didn understand them... Sad

Hopefully they'll repeat them - maybe you could go see them as a movie marathon or smoething. Did you like The Hobbit?
anyathe
anyathe

Back to top Go down

Post  paz2992 Mon Apr 27, 2009 10:31 pm

anyathe wrote:Read the books!! Seriously. The movies will mean so much more when you can pick up so many things that aren't explicitly explained in the film. It's like ... watching the movie is like standing inside a house looking at the view through the window. Reading the books is like opening the door and going outside. XD

i really want to read the books, i have only read The Hobbit. i want to buy the books, but my sisters keeps saying that we have to buy them in english, but she doesnt want to buy them jet... argg..... Mad mean sister!
paz2992
paz2992

Back to top Go down

Post  anyathe Mon Apr 27, 2009 10:41 pm

Lol! Hope you get them soon! XD
anyathe
anyathe

Back to top Go down

Post  isabel89 Mon Apr 27, 2009 11:09 pm

I'm considering starting to read the books this summer. I've wanted to it since I saw the films, but I already have to read so much for school that I can't bring myself to read any more than that Razz
isabel89
isabel89

Female Number of posts : 644
Registration date : 2008-06-25

Back to top Go down

Post  paz2992 Tue Apr 28, 2009 6:01 pm

isabel89 wrote:I'm considering starting to read the books this summer. I've wanted to it since I saw the films, but I already have to read so much for school that I can't bring myself to read any more than that Razz

me too i just cant wait, right now for school im reading Lord of the Flies for my english class (and it really has nothing to do with LOTR) and im reading grece tragedies for my spanish class (exp: Medea, Antigona, Edipo...) (im not sure if they are called like that) for my IB Essays. and last night i just finished reading Speak (awesome book btw, i talked about it on the general books thread) but im seriously going to read them when i got more time.

i just remember my first time watching FOTR i was like.. mm 10? or maybe less i really didnt understand a thing, besides i was a looong movie, i just didnt understand why there was this old man that looked like a wizard, hunging out with these little boys and oh my god, soo confusing! The Lord of the Rings 360743
paz2992
paz2992

Back to top Go down

Post  paz2992 Tue Apr 28, 2009 6:05 pm

taniixx wrote:I love LOTR! I haven't read any of the books but I've seen all three movies. My fave is Return of the King. Legolas and that giant elephant thing, BEST SCENE EVER. Period

OH MY GOD Shocked
the elephant scene!!! :dribble: The Lord of the Rings 316520
i think is the part of the hole trilogy that ive seen the most, i keep watching it on youtube everytime i got bored The Lord of the Rings 360743
but my favourite of the 3... would probably be The Two Towers. the last part takes my breath away everytime i see it, is just soo awesome to watch at. defiantly the best one!
paz2992
paz2992

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum